Saturday, June 23, 2012

Three ducks, a Turtle, and Three Turkeys


One day, a couple weeks ago my friend Marie called me and told me about these ducks that were sitting along the road. I grabbed my camera and headed for the spot. There sat these three ducks and a turtle. I made them nervous so they didn't stay there long but I did get a few images.
 



























On my way home I saw these two turkeys. I stopped, took a couple of pictures and then looked ahead of me and there stood this hen in the middle of the road. I photographed her through my dirty car window as we were having a stand off . I inched my car forward to see if she would move and she stood her ground. Didn't matter to her that my car was bigger than her. I was almost tempted to get out of the car but decided she was bolder than I was. Eventually she took off running and flew in to a tree and I had to continue my journey home.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment